Yeah, you know? I think i was on crack yesterday - too much staring
at CNN all night long.  I agree it's the client which does the munging
and not the MTA.  The RFCs (822/2822) recommend that clients don't
generate lines longer than 76 chars, but it's not required.

About Eudora and InternetConfig... I was just reading the IC docs this
morning.  There is an extention which comes with IC called ICeTEe which
patches TextEdit in the OS, enabling any app which uses TextEdit
(including Eudora) to pass Cmd-clicked URLs to helper apps using IC.
I haven't tried it, because NiftyTelnet and NewsWatcher handle the
clicks via IC on there own, and I no longer use Eudora.

Kris Feldmann