Launch the Internet Config application, click on the Helpers button.
Find the "mailto" entry, select it and click the Change button.  Click
the "Choose Helper..." button and find Eudora (click Okay).  Then close
the Internet Config windows and save changes when it asks you.  That's
it.  You don't even have to restart Netscape.

Kris Feldmann