----- Original Message -----
From: "tbrock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Duo/2400 List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 10:43 PM
Subject: [Duo2400] 2300c Minus Word processing

> We acquired a nice 2300c for our kindergarten room.
<snip>
> Your replies are sincerely appreciated,
>
> Thomas & The Kinders

The retail MacOS 8.5 CD doesn't come with any word procs that I know of. I
do believe the iMac restore disks came with Appleworks, but I think that's
it. I'd be surprised if there wasn't something typable on there, even
SimpleText. Though it seems like there should be something. Look through all
the folders, something may be hiding :)

As for finding one, there are quite a few out there, try www.download.com or
search for a Mac Abandonware site. I've found quite a few usable word procs
on abandonware sites (sometimes they're old, but on Mac old doesn't mean the
same as the PC world) :)

Hope this helps :)
Scott Holder