Hi Gang,

Heading for Italy with my 280 and wonder what kind of
adapter I'll need to interface the RJ-11 modem port
with the local phone jacks.

I've checked usual sources (Radio Shack, CompUSA, Best
Buy, etc) and while they have adapters for some
European countries they don't stock anything for south
of the Alps.  Road Warrior has a complete kit but I
don't want to invest as I already have most of the
European adapters.

Anyone have any ideas?

Best

Jack C