--- Drew Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Stay at OS 8.6 (or below) find yourself RAM Doubler
> (won?t work on OS 9) and the
> circuitry will ?think? you have 240 MB RAM (mine
> does). Have MCE install a new 10

Just a note to point out that the current version
(9.0.1, I think) of RAM Doubler does indeed work with
Mac OS 9. If you have RAM Doubler 8.x you can download
a free updater from Connectix. When you apply the
update you can optionally save a complete new version
installer so that if you have to reinstall, you don't
need the original. In fact, IIRC, the update to RD 8
from RD 2.x was also free, although I don't know if
it's still available to download. Anyway, I haven't
had to pay for an update since purchasing version 2
many years ago, which is quite nice (for me, maybe not
for Connectix).

BC

http://sports.yahoo.com