At 10:10 PM 5/12/02 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:57 PM 5/12/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>For an older machine, the Duos are awesome...I have owned a 280c, a 2300c
>>and am the current proud owner of a 2400c and that one is the BEST!
>>
>>Scott
>
>I love mine ;) A 280c is my primary laptop. I keep trying to get myself to
>buy a new one, but I can never really think of any real reason why.
>
>Scott Holder
I always tell folks that seem to think that they need a new computer to
assess their needs first.  Most folks are fine with their older machines
for the light use that "normal" users do...Unless it is gaming or AV, older
hardware is dandy!  I love my 2400c and probably will use it till it either
GLODs into oblivion, or OS 9 becomes too passee to use!

Scott