>I knew that, and it is ironic as I just got back into carrying a
>PDA... a Kyocera Smartphone (a mobile phone/Palm device.) I have yet
>to sync it with my TiBook. =(
>Kyocera should be shipping a USB sync cable RSN.

I just got it in the mail before going camping for the holiday.
it was ALL I COULD DO not to bring it and the Tibook to try inernet
in the woods.
I have been too busy to try it out.
I have sucessfully synced to the Tibook 400 with IRDA (Glacial) and
with a keyspan usb pda adapter.

>>and the keyboard prints on the screen problem persists....
>
>That is annoying as hell. I plan to grab a chamois cloth at an auto
>parts store this weekend and cut it to fit over the keyboard for
>when it is in my bag.

for this I have been using a very thin piece of shipping foam
works great... I was told Apple ships repairs back with this. I got
one from my ASP.
--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  [EMAIL PROTECTED] =========