From: "Jose A. Alvarez Dios" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Duo/2400 List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 2:22 PM
Subject: [Duo2400] Re: AC Adapter needs!

El jueves, 6 junio, 2002, a las 08:06 , Mark Bonassera escribió:"

> Someone on this list sent me a link to an online store that sold the
> original power adapters for around 30 - 40 bucks, if I remember
> correctly.
> I can't remember for the life of me what site this was, but I'll look
> into
> it and post to the list if I can find it.

I did send a link to Sun Remarketing once, but I can't remember if it
was to you. Anyway, I've just done a quick check and they don't stock it
right now. The old Madsonline type is still available from the usual
vendors: it's really very tiny, sturdy and nice, and it heats up much
less than the Apple adapter, but it would set you back about $80.

Jose Antonio Alvarez Dios

e-mail addresses: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
e-fax number (in the USA, handles voicemail too) 1 (419) 828-9794
fax number (in Spain) 34981597054

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Need help from a real person? Try.