Hi 'List-
I just went back over this thread (I do this list in catch-up digest
mode) and I saw the question a while back about setting 'switches' on
the EN/SC... perhaps this is a clue to the difference in our
experiences. I use the EN/SC *Micro* model- no switches on it! I can't
offer suggestions about any other model. And to answer another question,
I think the latest software is 5.3, and YES, one definitely needs the
original install disks... Asante puts an invisible file into the system
folder when it installs. So, no quick copying will work.
HTH,
David