Okay, so some of you guys might remember that I've been trying to get wireless up on my 2400c... for like... ever... like... a year kind of ever.
I'm starting to suspect that my PC card cage might be wierd. Its cardbussed by MCE. It works great with my modem, ethernet card and USB, but not with the Firewire. It doesnt sound like thats too likely... but I'm starting to get real frustrated.
Any savvy listers in the San Francisco/San Jose/Santa Cruz area with some free time?
Thanks
Andrew

--
Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget
What thou among the leaves hast never known,