Jose,

Seem to remember hashing this out with you last time I tried to make MacAlly USB work on mine. Same set up, 2400 cardbus enabled with 8.6.

I ended up settling back on the earlier version of USB software (1.3.5)...

USB Device Extension
USB Mass Storage Extension
USB Mass Storage Support
USB Software Locator
USB Support

...though after some serious culling recently in the system folder, now having problems with USB PC card insertion bringing up the "initialise?" dialog, and working my way through extensions etc to find the problem.

Seem to have memory of an Apple PC card extension, which I don't seem to have in the extension folder - may be the reason.

Question also of an "eject script" before shutdown, which I do have archived. Can forward that and the above 1.3.5 if necessary. ( latter called "USB Card Support 1.3.5.smi")

Marc

-PS- If you get it all working again, please advise of any new tricks. May get me inspired here to sort this problem once and for all.