At 08:01 AM 3/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>
Well, the other thing that *may* be wrong is that I have a Duo 250 Screen
attached to the 2300c MoBo... it plugged into it well enough (and I know the
2300c MoBo was designed to use a variety of previous Duo equipment, but can
the 2300c MoBo use a 250 screen?

IF it can, I guesss I just have a fried MoBo...

Craig W.

The 2300c was designed as an upgrade for every Duo. It has the connectors for everything. Active Matrix, Passive Matrix, SCSI, IDE, etc etc. Now, why you'd want a 2300c board with a 16 gray passive color screen, 8 megs of RAM and a 80 meg SCSI drive is beyond me, but it'd work if you had a stock 210 ;)

Scott Holder

---------- Duo/2400 List, The friendliest place on the Net! A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables. FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml> Be sure to visit Mac2400! <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>

RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

Midwest Mac Parts ][ <http://www.midwestmac.com> After-market parts for Macs. ][ 888-356-1104 ][

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>