hi,
I needed to replace the PRAM battery in a duo 240 and searched high and low - they are
so expensive.

In desperation I took another duo apart and typed the numbers from the PRAM battery
into google. Greenweld in the
UK has the correct batteries (even though they have mislabled them as NiCads) for sale
for a pound apiece. They
even have the flying lead attached.

I have now taken delivery of three of these and can confirm that they are identical in
every way to the PRAM
battery from my other duo.

http://www.greenweld.co.uk/acatalog/Shop_Oddities_250.html

the item is  Ref: X7890