Hi Brian,

I want to use the card 56K modem to connect to the Internet, wireless, with my PB2400. Guess I need a driver to use this modem for Remote Access connection. The card is not listed in the modem drop down menu of MacOS 8.6, only Generic PC Card Modem and 3Com impact ISDN 56K, etc. Might as well use cellular wireless to maximize the card. The card is 3Com Megahertz Modem, Model 3CXM756 WITH XJACK Connector #10F711R13BR4

Thanks
Ernie

Do you mean Cellular wireless?

what is the card part #?

3Com made some mac compatible cards I have one. There
ia a special dongle for each cellular phone ie Ericson
Motorola Nokia.

--- "Ernesto A. Forcadilla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello listers,

 Just bought this 56K Modem PC Card from 3Com
 Megahertz for PB2400c.
 Any information how this card will work to connect
 wireless to the
 Internet. Think this card is made for windows since
 there is no
 available driver for MacOS. My PB2400 is stock
 machine with MacOS
 8.6. Thanks in advance.

Ernie

=====
Brian
Personal Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Need help from a real person? Try. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

Midwest Mac Parts ][ <http://www.midwestmac.com> After-market parts for Macs. ][ 888-356-1104 ][