Check the dipswitches on the rear of the thing. The PC and Mac comm settings are different. I THINK that's the only real difference between the two (besides the label.) My 56k isn't here right now, but if someone else could post the dipswitch settings from the back of their working USR, that should do it.

Probably. ;-)

Josh