Is there someone on the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota looking for some Powerbook Duos?

I have a 2300c with a 5GB drive and OS8.1, and 280c with a 32mb drive, complete with a Duodock, color monitor, keyboard, and mouse.  I also have about 4 batteries (type I and III),  external SCSI drive 'case', and misc. SCSI cables.

I have the OS8 installation CD, an old version of MS Office, and Adobe Acrobat.

If any one is interested please let me know via email.

Mike

Prefer local pickup of the equipment, If outside the are you will need to pay for shipping as well.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE download!

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>