Frustration!

It seems I almost, but not quite, have managed to get my 2400c to go wireless. The
Dell True Mobile card is recognized and the "Orinoco" control panel indicates that
contact is made with my Airport Base station.

However, that's it. Every time I try to get a browser to go,  the TCP/IP configuration
made does not allow me to load anything. Interestingly, while the TCP/IP control panel
starts out indicating the server will provide an IP address, after an unsuccesful
attempt at contact, an adress always shows up in the TCP/IP control panel after the
attempt. Might there be an address preset somewhere internally that gets activated and
prohibits getting through to the server?

Help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Peter