Hi Greg,
I downloaded the C-IAssistant file twice but my
Stuffit Expander said the file was corrupt and
damaged. I was going to use it to help me change from
OS 7.5.5 to OS 8.1 on my Duo 2300c. The FAQ had a
suggestion for the corrupt file message but my Stuffit
Expander did not have the settings it suggested to
change. Do you have any experience with this problem?
The version on the website was an upgraded one to
cover 9.2.2. Maybe an older version would work for me?
Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Art in Silicon Valley

Greg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Jun 16, 2004, at 12:27 PM, Carlson wrote:

> Time to go back to 8.6! I'll have to give it a try.

This makes it MUCH easier:

http://www.marcmoini.com/C-IAssistant.html

--
Greg G