Hi, I have two email address, could you just let your server know in case I accidentally use the wrong one?

The first email (The one I subscribed to the list with is, [EMAIL PROTECTED], and the second email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED])

The reason I am asking you to allow this is that both these accounts are setup in my MAIL app in OSX. I may not remember that I am subscribed as [EMAIL PROTECTED], should I use the other mailbox to send emails they may bounce back and I may have to keep resending them or may even not notice that they bounced back.

If you could add this somehow, it would save me potential grief. If not, then I must be more careful.

Your consideration is appreciated.

Alex Santos

---------- Duo/2400 List, The friendliest place on the Net! A listserv for users and fans of Mac subportables. FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/DuoListFAQ.shtml> Be sure to visit Mac2400! <http://www.sineware.com/mac2400>

RoadTools $30 PodiumPad available at Apple retail stores, $20 Traveler CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>

Midwest Mac Parts ][ <http://www.midwestmac.com> After-market parts for Macs. ][ 888-356-1104 ][

MacResQ Specials: LaCie SCSI CDR From $99! PowerBook 3400/200 Only $879! Norton AntiVirus 6 Only $19! We Stock PARTS! <http://www.macresq.com>