Hiya folks,
I'm close to giving up in my attempts to ressurect my 2400c.
All the fuses seem to check out, via my Radio Shack multimeter... so I'm thinking it's the processor...
Maybe I should've taken the one offered to me for $35.
My replies to the one person who seems to have one now seem not to reach him.

ANYHOW, I had some really cool plans for hacks and the like :-( but I'm thinking I don't want to sink any more money into it, just now.

What about your 2 meg VRAM hack ? Did you get anywhere with that ?

Mad Dog