Hi,

well done... sounds similar to my approch with FUSE and the virtual
input file. Maybe I should have a look to your inbuffer class to get that
working... ;-)

Is it a good idea to add *.vob to our recognized file list?

I know that the various vob files on a DVD not necessarily add up
seamlessly to one large file and normally it's better to "unauthor" these, but
just in case... sometimes it's not necessary and those files would be perfect
for your input buffer. :)

ciao
Ralph

PS: BTW,... I just heard from a user which had problems reading a file from a
DVD with DVBcut (and all other tools he tried)... lots of indexing errors and
messed up preview! After a while we found out that it was coded "interlaced",
i.e. with 50 (half) fps...

I assume it would be a bigger thing to support this and that it don't makes
sense to spend the time, since that special coding format is rather unusual
and not used with DVB material,... right?