Am Samstag, 29. September 2007 14:29 schrieb Michael Riepe:
> Hi!
>
> my wrote:
> > Would it be possible to reduce the total window width? (reduce the wide
> > of sidebar, reduce the space between sidebar and preview picture, ...)
>
> That won't help much. But you can reduce the size of the video display
> to 50 or 25% with the functions inside the "View" menu.

That also wouldn't help, since the frame of the window is not reduced
(automatically) as well! The same holds if you collapse the marker list with
the separator... the window borders don't follow and doing it manually is
problematic if you can't see any window borders... ;-)

There's also a minimal window with, which makes the 25% video display
kind of useless... but I guess that has to do with the space needed for time
stamp, frame number and search box...

ciao
Ralph