Hi,

Am Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2007 13:10 schrieb Michael Riepe:
> > Would it be much effort to sort the audio tracks with new ids for the
> > exported video? First MP2 (which is always there) than AC3, DTS...
> > with numbers always the same... or at least increasing continously?
>
> I'll look at it.
>
> MP2 isn't always there, by the way.
Hmmm,... of course not in the exported video (that's your choice)!
But I never saw DVB material without MP2...

> Do you want the "best" track first? E.g. AC-3 on track 0 and MP2 on 1 if
> both are present?
Every DVD-Player can play good old stereo MP2, so I would opt for always put
MP2 as first track if present!

> > I sometimes have the  case that I have to switch the audio tracks on the
> > DVD-Player when putting two titles to one DVD, since the TV stations used
> > different IDs even with just one MP2 audio track...
>
> Hmmm... I'm afraid that's something you can't avoid completely.
If there's just on MP2 track?

At the moment we leave it to the responsibility of the TV stations to set the
IDs, which IMHO is not good ... we should always use the same scheme
for the exported video.

> > ciao, I'll be back in a few hours... ;-)
>
> Does that mean that the wish list is closed for a while? ;-P

The last days quite a view points disapeared from the virtual todo list, so I
will try to hold back new wishes for a while... ahemmm... ;-)

ciao
Ralph

PS: Have now to make a recording with aspect ratio changes during commercial
breaks to see if your new feature works... :)