Hi,

Aeh, why...? You've set START1 (@0), START2, STOP... that means the second is
OK!
And the Video should be exported from START2 on...

But I just see, in that case the second one is ignored by the *-mark, which is
visible from START1 to STOP...
(or up to the end if there is no STOP)!

That's really a Bug in the quick_picture_lookup_table mechanism, since the
FileExport() goes from START2 to STOP as it should!!! BTW, the same happens if
START1 > 0 (but < START2)....

I bet that's because of that [EMAIL PROTECTED] export_flag... the logic should
be implemented in the same way as in
FileExport() (which is working AFAICS), since actually displaying * is not
different from exporting...
I'll have a look when I'm back on Linux (under Windows the DVBcut-Display is
rather slow...:-().

ciao
ralph