Hi,

Am Freitag, 28. Dezember 2007 09:30 schrieb Peter Daum:
> Every other program sees the tracks in this order (and uses track 0 by
> default).In dvbcut however, the tracks are sometimes swapped, so if I
> export just track 0, I actually end up with the second track.
Hmmmm,... maybe the audio tracks are sorted to have
AC3 ones in front and if there is more than one AC3 track the result
may be unpredictable....? Just a guess... since I saw an "audios.sort()" in
tsfile.cpp (Michael's more familar with that part of the code).

Nevertheless it would help printing more information to the export dialog
table to distinguish the tracks! Maybe just additionally the bitrate?

> Furthermore,
> in some cases when I notice the problem in time and explicitly choose only
> track 1, I get (at least as far as my DVD player is concerned) 2 audio
> tracks, of which track 0 (which is played by default) is empty.

But the video was the only one on the DVD?

Just asking,... because with more than one title(set?) on a DVD with different
audio specifications my pioneer player also "shows" an "empty" track 0 for
the second movie!

bye
Ralph