Hi!

David Timms wrote:
> I haven't tried to build my dvbcut rpm since svn118. After grabbing
> svn125, the rpm process runs through almost to completion - until the
> point where it is checking files, and finds that no /usr/bin/dvbcut file
> was created.

Oh well, sounds like SCons Trouble (tm).

I also had some "incidents" lately. First, on an x86_64 system, scons
didn't find the libraries (which reside in /opt/qt3/lib64). Too stupid,
I guess. Second - ever tried to cross-compile something with scons?
Third, ever tried to compile in a separate directory?

That almost convinced me to re-establish a make/autoconf (NOT automake!)
based build procedure. At least I *know* where the pitfalls are, then.
And how to avoid them.

Whadd'ya think?

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>