On Thu, 8 Jan 2009, Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

> BTW, If you want tho see how slow frame processing is or have a fast enough
> CPU you could set chapters/tolerance>0. That way inbetween the given numer of
> frames around the normaly fixed chaptermarks from above the nearest scene
> change (=sum of color distances > chapters/threshold) is detected to find a
> more appropriate chapter mark.
>
> A black frame detection would work similar slow ...

This is an interesting feature. I tried several values for these
configuration variables as you suggested, but I couldn't get the chapter
marks to move from the fixed 15000 frame steps. It did take a little
longer, but not as long as you have warned:

chapters/interval=15000
chapters/minimum=1
chapters/threshold=5000
chapters/tolerance=5

Cengiz Gunay
--
cgu...@emory.edu  cengi...@users.sf.net (MSN)   cengi...@gmail.com
Lab: +1-404-727-3565    Home/Cell: +1-678-559-8694