Hi David,

Am Samstag, 2. Oktober 2010 schrieb David Coe:

> Could you compare the output of your "filename.xml" with the dvbcut's
> on-screen output for options #1 or #2? They should look similar (even
> identical) and be recognisable XML scripts.

Are you sure you get the XML template with output options #2 and #4?
Since that output formats are not suitable for creating a DVD that would be
somehow missleading...

> I tend to assemble my DVDs from a composite XML file describing a
> collection of broadcast and edited episodes so don't often use Ralph's
> direct piping to dvbauthor.

Of course, if you have more episodes or want to have fancy menus
the xml file may be more appropriate.

But did you know, that you also could pipe more than one cut movie into the
same output folder? Dvdauthor will not overwrite previous movies but append
them to create a DVD with various titlesets (only the previous TOC will be
overwritten! :)

have fun,
Ralph