In that case I shall create appropriate issues for the mentioned compilers in
order to discuss the matter with them.

I think I have found another issue with clang. In some cases it does not
generate middle parameters: namely, it skipped the 2nd one yet included the 3rd
one.
It believe it does not match the standard (p91 line 6-7): "Call site parameter
entries occur in the same order as the corresponding parameters in the
source.", does it?