Hi there,

due to restructuring of my server infrastructure, following
domains will be dropped during this week:

 10klock.org
 shortest.de
 wmii.de
 wmii.net

This means the mailing list addresses have changed as well (I
already did the change for all lists this mail is posted):

Old:                                                    New:
                 dwm@10kloc.org                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                wmii@wmii.de                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This also means, that all references to wmii.{de,net} resp.
10kloc.org and shortest.de have to be updated to point to
suckless.org. I also plan to supply following sub-domains to the
projects:

        suckless.org            -> general taggi
        dwm.suckless.org        -> dwm taggi
        ii.suckless.org         -> ii taggi
        wmii.suckless.org       -> wmii taggi
        sic.suckless.org        -> sic taggi
        st.suckless.org         -> st taggi

Sorry for any inconvenience. But the multiple domains got messy
and expensive during the time...

Regards,