2007/10/2, Ross Palmer Mohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I've been working with cmus lately and am beginning to like.  I'd like
> to take an informal poll of what console music people use and why.

I was using this script. It probably has bugs, but should be
self-explanatory. I also used a modified dmenu version to show the
current song with 'mo current allways' and play next song or stop and
an xlib program to control the playlist with the mouse wheel. I have
the sources somewhere if you are interested.
Since I reinstalled everything in my new laptop, I just use mpg123 or
mplayer (I used to patch dwm to let some space for a second bar to
know the current song, but lately I'm too lazy...)

greets,

--

- yiyus || JGL .