* Christoph Schied <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [080707 16:21]:
> - shows all windownames in the statusbar (this is nice for the maximized
> layout, as you wouldnt see there are multiple windows on that tag
> otherweise). that stuff is a little bit messy, id like to see
> suggestions how to make that better. it uses a defined maximum length
> for the title, and if the length of all windownames gets too long, the
> title will not be drawn.

You can take a look at my old code [1] for this. It divides statusbar
into 'taskbar' and 'status' area, so status can be hidden. Taskbar
scales well for many windows. Here's a screenie [2].

[1] http://rootshell.be/~polachok/trash/dwm-ion-new-1004.tar.gz
[2] http://rootshell.be/~polachok/trash/dwmtabbed.png
--
Alexander Polakov | http://rootshell.be/~polachok/