I upgraded from version 4.9 to 5.1 the other day and found quite a bit of
changes in the way rules are defined. Initially I couldn't figure it out so I
searched the mailing list archives and found a few posts regarding how the new
rules config works. The wiki also contains quite a bit of useful information
that helped me out a lot.

Why not include the DWM wiki pages in a "doc/" directory in the source tarball?
It wouldn't bump up the size significantly and it would greatly help a lot of
users. I guess one could ask why not just go to the online browse the wiki? In
my case, I find that I am not online most of the time and having the
documentation at hand in the tarball is a great reference for when I want to
configure DWM.

Any thoughts? Is this a possibility?

Thanks,
Amit