Jordi Marine schrieb:
Hi,

I randomly catch your email from spam box and I am now running the
exe, seems to work fine in my windows2000, i will try to build it with
own config.h because default keys are hard to use for me.

I agree the default setting isn't really useable.

Anyway thank you for the effort, port dwm to windows api seems really difficult.

Yes there are some quirks to work around, but as I have written it's
the first time that I have the "pleasure" of having to touch the win32
API.

As for people who would like to hack on it sometimes might be useful
to take a look at the blackbox for windows sources although their quite
messy.

Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0