Unfortunately they are no good for DXCC.  If you print it out, mail it to
the DX station and have him sign it and return it, it could be accepted.
But then you might as well have just sent for his card through the mail
anyway.

Not that there's anything wrong with downloading QSL's from eQSL.  At
least you have something to look at.  :-)

73, Zack W9SZ