I am addressing this to the 3 email reflectors that I am signed up to
concerning some recent virus related emails that I have received. I have
no idea which portal the arrived through or how they got my email
address, but they originated from a site called [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and each contained an attachment with the key word KISS. I have never
opened any of these attachments which is my long running policy to avoid
viruses that get passed along via attachments. I immediately deleted
these emails. I am running the latest version of Norton Antivirus, and it
didn't catch it. I have probably received around a dozen emails all
related to this source. Following the receipt of these emails, I usually
get an email from some email processing system (EXIM or other) that has
bounced an email falsely originated from me to some other unknown
destination (eg  [EMAIL PROTECTED]) that contained an attachment of an
executable file usually named jcowens3.kiss.ok.exe that was flagged as
being something containing a virus. Has anyone else received anything
resembling this or know anything about it?? Just trying to help others
avoid a new virus.

John Owens (N7SEJ)