At 07:51 6/16/2003, you wrote:
Same Here Dean. I also started in 1957. I currently have 331 of the active entities, and 353 overall. You and I will eventually rise to the top because, regrettably, We will get there as the old(er) timers die off. Time and entities march on...

73
Mike, W5UC
"age & treachery will overcome youth and skill"

Someone who starts chasing the elusive DX rarity today will never work a country that has been deleted. So What? I think they should learn to live with it. Level playing field, my fanny.

How about we just go the route of Michigan State and award 50 countries for all new codeless types who will not have the opportunity to work FF8AC!

Affirmative action, PC BS at work!

Dean