From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "DX Chat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Administrivia: Problem E-Mail

Is anyone on the list familiar with this email address?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm trying to find out who it is, because at the moment, his/her email
server is bouncing all messages from CHAT as "We dont accept mail from
spammers."  I would like to discuss this privately with the individual
involved before taking drastic measures.

Thanks!

73, ron wn3vaw
administrator, dx chat

Klaatu Barada Niktu