Jim - We ALL get those QuikCop notices when we post. I ignore them. There's no problem responding but why bother? It's idiotic to subscribe to a list and then have a filter on. If you ever discover who uses this, let Ron, WN3VAW, list moderator, know so the offender(s) can be unsubscribed.

73, Steve WB6RSE

PS - To get the DXCC listings from the ARRL website, go to Operating, Awards, DXCC. Registering is straight forward. Beware of using your call @arrl.net as a referring email address since the spammers have made as mess of using it.