> Something  makes  me think that intelligence traffic operators stopped
> using CW as a communication means many years ago.
>
> ksn> Ron, k6ur
---> Thats INTEL at its best, using something that everybody else
thinks nobody is using anymore... As a former NATO Mil I would
do it ! === A clever Fox would do it, the American Mil is not boudering
to listen this "old.fashioned" CW signals anyway !===
But ofcourse thats me, I'm just spoiled Military Academy Kid, Hi !

73

Jose  CT1EEB