Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] DJ6SI

I agree with you Beto. Baldur is an excellent
operator and qsls from him are 100% for me too. I received
all cards I requested from him. Beautiful cards with color pictures
and I also received via bureau cards that I never requested.
Congratulations Baldur.And for those that started recently, he
was almost killed trying to put Spratly on the air years ago when
2 other hams died. More consideration and respect with him and
be sure about what you are going to say before open your mouth !!!!

Fred - PY7ZZ