I think part of the frustration is the chosen operation times.  They
start after the bands have closed for guys West of the Rockies and QRT
before the bands have opened.  I have yet to hear them anywhere since
they've been there.  It's roughly a 10,000 mile path here and the window
is fairly small, although very possible on 20m between 0100-0300z.

It looks like guys from Texas east along the Gulf Coast and up along the
Eastern seaboard are not having any problems.  I've even seen a few
Midwest guys work them, but for anybody in CO, WY and West if they keep to
the same schedule, I'm afraid this might be a total loss - which is really
a shame for such a rare one.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed they do indeed operate 24/7 in the CQWW,
that will at least give us a chance, otherwise my gut feeling is we won't
have a chance.

Keeping my fingers crossed and biting my tounge!
Kelly - N0VD