From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "DX Chat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 9:12 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] Whither Bosnia?

Just received a bureau card from a YU4 amateur from July 1998.  Does anyone
know offhand if, for DXCC purposes, this is before or after
Bosnia-Herzegovina was recognized as a separate entity from Yugoslavia?

73, ron wn3vaw

"I'd give real money if he'd just shut up!"
Dr. Leonard McCoy, "Start Trek VI:  The Hills Are Alive with the Sounds of
Klingons"