Hi,

I have heard it said that an IRC 'must be stamped.'  Can someone give me a little more details please?  Is this the 'date/time' stamp the post office uses?  My local post office finally got a few IRCs and don't know how to stamp them.  I suggested they look it up in their manuals but I don't know...

What is the proper way to 'stamp' an IRC?

Also, if one is sent (I just did) to Russia, for example, and it is not stamped will it be useless?  Or does that depend on the country it is heading for?

I have cfm 325 dxcc on ssb with $$ but now trying for CW and some of the Russian countries are telling me in email to send ONLY ircs and NO CASH.  So, I am now able to buy them from my local post office but I need to know the proper procedure.

73 de

Gary Stone, N5PHT

Do you Yahoo!?