From: "Larry,  K4WLS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[DX-Chat]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] Unethical Practice
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:20:20 -0500

Ref: Post by K4VUD

Charles,

Please read my Post again. Not once did I broach the issues
of plaegerism (I can't even spell it) or copyright.

I did stress the issues of ethical practice, honesty, and
principles.

Unfortunately, most of the American people today do not
understand what these words actually entail. Many of the
ones that do like to "water them down".

73, Larry K4WLS