-----
30 and 40M should produce very strong signals from TX9, peaking AFTER local Sunrise in the USA.

The TX9 team seems to be concentrating on 80 and 160 after erecting their big vertical.  They were quite strong in ALA on 80M CW at / after my sunrise on Friday morning.  Their 75M SSB signal was not as strong but was readable and workable at my sunrise (1200Z). They were also on 30M CW before SR working a lot of JA's and North Americans before changing to 30M RTTY as the sun came up on NA.

I suspect the lack of 160M and little 80 / 40 / 30 M operation by TX0DX due to their early departure due to weather conditions may be part of the motivation to hit the low bands hard on this trip.

I'm sure they will be more active on the higher bands (and 40M) as they get the rest of the antennas erected.

Tom  N4KG

With the bad conds on the higher bands ( anything above 20 virtually dead here) it is great that they show up on the lower bands.
I just wish they were more on CW , which by far is a superior mode under difficult condx.
7 3  Rag LA5HE