To: "DX-Chat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:04 PM
Subject: [DX-CHAT] First BS7H operation

As I recall from being on the DX Advisory Committee at that time, we were told it didn't count. I don't remember who told us, but my best guess would be K5FUV, Bill Kennemer, who ran the DX program at that time. Huge photos were circulated showing the legs of the scaffolds were in the water and not above the high water mark or mean high water mark. If those legs were in the water, according to the rules if effect at the time, it should not count.

Now it seems as if it is being pawned off with the remark nobody requested it count. I question the validity of that statement.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>