Hello dx-chat,

 Saturday, January 22, 2005 rkenwood wrote to dx-chat@njdxa.org:

>>I don't see how you guys afford to upload your logs to LOTW  it seems to
>>me just another way for  ARRL to get money
>>Rick

In my case (and actually all other cases) it's a way to save MY money.
And  I'm  not  disappointed  if ARRL gets some money :) just because I
save  my  money.  Then who loses? Postal service and DX-side as you do
not need to send direct request in many cases if you use LoTW.

--
 73...Art RX9TX        1/22/2005 5:28 UTC

 "God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
(Voltaire)