On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 02:34:51PM -0000, Steve-KF2TI wrote:
> poster, but to the reflector and anyone else who may have repsonded
>
> Reply sends only to the original poster and not the reflector. IOW
> direct bypassing all others

<rant>
And "list-reply" sends only to the reflector.  Oh, your  mail software
doesn't support that?  Sorry!  Actually very few do, which is a big
shortcoming that software authors need to address.  Yes, I know the
reflector can be configured to set "reply" to do this, but that is quite
contentious.  It is best done in the email client software.
</rant>

Bob, N7XY