I wonder if FT5XO folks are using amplifiers on 20-10m?
Yesterday they've been around the noise level on Paragon and SOMMER XP8 on
17-10 meters and 5 el monobander on 20.
The 30 and 40 signals were much stronger and comfortable to deal with.
--
73, Vic Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE

If they stick to the concept of previous dxpeditions, as mentioned in their
press release, it is a 100w effort.
What you observe, I believe, is the trend towards bettre condx on low bands
at the present point in the sunspotcycle.

I hear them better on 80 than on 15 and higher !!!  Even on 160 the signals
were OK, although he did not hear me ( yet ! )  .

73  Rag LA5HE